September 20, 2020 –
Get ready; our NOR Marine Debris team will be back in action this September.
For this event, we will be taking part in the #BreakFreeFromPlastic global brand audit, a citizen science initiative that involves counting and documenting the brands found on plastic waste collected at a clean-up to help identify the companies responsible for plastic pollution.
* Limit of 100 people due to government restrictions
* Date: Sunday 20th September 2020
* Location: Hillarys Marina Lake Park, Northside Dr, Hillarys.
* 8.30 am Contact-less registration starts
* 9.00 am Event commences with a safety briefing
What to bring:
* BYO gloves (compulsory to BYO and wear gloves during COVID)
* Wear closed-in shoes
* Be SunSmart
* Reusable water bottle (no single-use plastic, please)
# Please note we have implemented several changes to our cleanups to make them COVID Safe for all participants; however, due to the changing nature of Government restrictions, the above event details and schedule may change.
Sea Shepherd Australia acknowledges the Traditional Custodians upon whose ancestral lands we live and work. We pay respect to their Elders, past, present and emerging, and acknowledge the continuing connection that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples have to the land, sea, sky, and waterways. Sovereignty has never been ceded.