July 26, 2022 –
Did you know coffee cups are the #1 single-use plastic item used in Australia with over 1.74 billion disposable takeaway coffee cups used every year?
With Phase 1 of the WA Plastics Ban commencing July 1 and coffee cups earmarked for Phase 2, now is the time to discover how your business can ditch the disposable cup and switch to alternatives that are both kind to the Earth and your hip pocket.
In this free webinar our panel of guest speakers will include Rebecca Prince-Ruiz (Plastic Free July), Bree Jennings (WA Plastic Free) and Laurence Hellmuth (Renome).
• Viable reusable alternatives to single-use coffee cups
• Renome - the reusable cup network
• WA Plastic Free - a free program available to food retailers to enable them to switch from single-use plastics to better alternatives
• Encouraging customers to make the switch to reusables
• Other ways to reduce single-use plastics in your business
This webinar event is open to all cafes and food retailers in Western Australia. Registration is FREE and a reminder with the Zoom link will be sent out the day before the event for all those who register.