Community groups are invited to take part in this free, two part workshop that aims to provide groups with the tools and tips they need to become more sustainable, financially secure and more efficient all while reducing waste.
FIRST SESSION: MONEY FOR GOOD – HOW TO ACHIEVE FINANCIAL SUSTAINABILITY
Wednesday 16 May
6pm – 8.30pm
– Creating prosperity and abundance for all
– Raising capital for social and environmental causes – how to organise a successful crowd funding campaign
– Discover the latest in government funding opportunities – tips for creating stand out grant applications
– Collaborating with others to increase impact and decrease costs
– Create a 12 month money action plan for your organisation
SECOND SESSION: RETHINKING RESOURCES – HOW TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY AND ACHIEVE BETTER OUTCOMES
Wednesday 30 May
6pm – 8.30pm
– Top 10 ways to go paperless
– Ingenious ways to be more resourceful and get what your organisation needs without blowing the budget
– Productivity hacks that will save you time and money
– Embracing the new ‘Share Economy’ – collaborative consumption is the new trend
– Develop creative waste – wise events that save money and help the planet
– Marketing trends for 2018 – making the switch to digital and getting the most out of social media
These workshops are for City of Cockburn residents, or community groups that are based in or service the City of Cockburn.
RSVP’s essential. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.